Saturday, September 27, 2008

Napanee Farms

Today I got the opportunity to take some shots of Jason out at Choctaw cutting beans for his operation Napanee Farms. Well, actually, I rode out their to pick up the prawns he got from somebody so I could put them on more ice and take to Sue Sue (his mom) for her to fix for supper! At Choctaw, he and his partner/best friend Bryan, have about 2300 acres of soybeans. I think they still like about 1500 to cut. The elevator lines are so long (like 100 trucks waiting...) that they can't get alot cut and in hoppers and have a truck to dump in. And to make things worse, the elevator is shutting down tomorrow. It was so dry and dusty to have been so soaking wet and under water just a couple of weeks ago. I only rode a couple of loops (cause riding a combine is pretty monotonous and boring) and then I headed back to the house. And after I write this blog I'm going to take myself a much needed afternoon NAP!!!!

1 comment:

AngelaP said...

Awww...don't ya'll just look sooo cute....Ole Miss whooped Florida..wish we had Houston Nutt cuz we getting our assed handed to us in Texas.

My son

My son
Spencer Cole Tice is 16 fixing to turn 17 on Nov. 5th. He's finally took a growth spurt and is a little taller than me now. He has been like the son my dad never had and helps out at the farm and with his cows, which dad treats like his pets or kids! HAHA

My daughter

My daughter
Caitlin Ashley Dupwe is 7 and will turn 8 on Nov. 1st. She's a 2nd grader this year. Jason and I call her "Killdee" because she's got the skinniest legs and runs so fast! She has dark curly hair, which came from my Dad's sister and daughter I guess. They are the only ones in the family with hair like that!

Across The River

Across The River
Jason K and I :) Here is the love of my life now. And he lives "across the river" in Indianola. I found him, well he actually found me, 9 months ago and it's been sweet bliss since. I know he looks unhappy in this photo. We were at his mother's and she was directing us on where to pose....need I say more?? Anyway, I love this man with all my heart.

The Parents

The Parents
Honcho and Philly in their natural form! What else can I say that this photo doesn't say?? I have the craziest and funniest dad on earth. And Moma fusses and puts up with his crazy antics. But they have been the best parents a daughter could have. Oh man, will this be me and Jason 20 years from now??? LOL

Niece

Niece
Brooklynn Nicole Santucci is 8 and will turn 9 on Nov. 13th. All 3 of my parents grandchildren were born in November!! When she was smaller, I had her with me so much that folks thought she was my kid instead of Caitlin!! She's in 3rd grade this year.

Sisters

Sisters
Angela and Amanda-the TWINS....almost 8 years my juniors. It has taken a lot of years of growing up so that we can be more "sisterly". I don't have enough space here to write all about them girls!!

Bro In Law

Bro In Law
Jared Pieroni and Angela on their Wedding Day October 20, 2007. What a wedding!! I never had a brother growing up, so having Jared in the fam is a new experience! Although I think I work with Jared more than I actually get to be a sister-in-law to him! HA